It is an oil obtained from the cocoa tree, which is in solid form under normal conditions, and is used by melting if used. It is among the frequently preferred oils in the cosmetics industry. If we list the effects of cocoa butter especially on the skin;
- It has antioxidant properties.
- It moisturizes the skin naturally.
- It is good for dry skin by acting as a layer on the skin.
- While softening the skin, it gives a bright and lively appearance.
- It has a bronzing feature. You can use it in addition to tanning creams in summer.
- It nourishes the skin.
- It is good for chapped lips.
- It is used against postpartum cracks.
- It nourishes the hair and makes it look natural, lively and bushy.