It is a natural oil obtained from St. John’s Wort, grown on its own in the countryside, and started to be cultivated with the discovery of its benefits over time. If we talk about the benefits of St. John’s Wort oil, which is very difficult to produce and obtain;
- It has antiseptic properties and is good for wounds and burns.
- It provides regeneration of cells.
- It reduces pain when used as a massage oil.
- When the scalp is massaged, it prevents shedding and dandruff.
- Balances skin tone.
- It is good for diaper rash in babies.
- Moisturizes, repairs and prevents hair loss.
- It makes your hair look more lively and shiny.